There is no charge more serious than a homicide charge. A homicide trial is not just a life-changing event – – it is literally a matter of life or death. It is very important that you have an experienced trial attorney to represent you in this fight for your life. If you or someone you love is facing a homicide charge, contact Criminal Defense Lawyer William R. Bickerton at (412) 596-8124 for a consultation.
Bickerton Law has two offices conveniently located in Cranberry Township, Butler County and in the North Hills of Pittsburgh.
Types of Homicide Charges
Homicide is more than just “murder.” Here are some of the homicide charges in Pennsylvania:
- First Degree Murder
- Second Degree Murder (Graded as a First degree felony)
- Third Degree Murder (Graded as a First degree felony)
- Voluntary Manslaughter (Graded as a First degree felony)
- Involuntary Manslaughter (Graded as a First degree misdemeanor)
- Criminal homicide of an unborn child
- First Degree Murder of an unborn child
- Second Degree Murder of an unborn child
- Third Degree Murder of an unborn child
- Voluntary Manslaughter of an unborn child
- Vehicular Homicide/Vehicular Manslaughter