(412) 596-8124

Pittsburgh Underage Drinking

In Pennsylvania, drinking alcohol before your 21st birthday is a summary offense (Purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor or malt or brewed beverages; 18 Pa. C.S. § 6308).  While the maximum fine for most summary offenses is $300, the maximum fine for underage drinking is $500 for a first offense. If convicted of underage drinking two or more times, the maximum fine is $1000. Those convicted of underage drinking also face a mandatory license suspension. Although many believe that the best way to deal with an underage drinking citation is to plead guilty and accept the punishments, an experienced criminal defense attorney can work to get a better outcome for their client.  The Pittsburgh-area law firm of Bickerton Law has extensive experience representing individuals cited with underage drinking throughout Western Pennsylvania.

If you have been cited with underage drinking, contact William R. Bickerton at 412-596-8124 for a consultation.

Bickerton Law has two offices conveniently located in Cranberry Township, Butler County and in the North Hills of Pittsburgh.

Call Now
Send a Text